Tigerlily Foundation and Women of Color in Pharma present: Powerful in Pink Soirée: A Pajama Party for A Cause
Friday, October 13th
6pm to 10pm
Claremont Club & Spa – A Fairmont Hotel
41 Tunnel Rd, Berkeley, CA 94705
Join Tigerlily & Women of Color in Pharma for Powerful In Pink Soirée: A Pajama Party for a Cause!
Let’s come together for the #UnstoppableANGELTour!
- 6:00-6:20 PM – Networking/Exhibit Tables
- 6:20-6:30 PM – Welcome, Event Overview and Speaker Introductions
- 6:30-7:30 PM – Fireside Chat: Authentic Community Engagement, Advocacy & Action w/ Tigerlily CEO Maimah Karmo and WOCIP Founder Dr. Charlotte Jones-Burton
- 7:30-8:30 PM – Networking/Exhibit Tables & Reception Style Dinner
- 8:00-8:30 PM – A Bedtime Story: Patient Story, Wig & Scalp care demonstration
- 8:30-8:45 PM – My Living Legacy: Clinical Trials and Diversity
- 8:45-9:30 PM – Panel Discussion – Making Clinical Trials a Part of Your Living Legacy & The Power of Advocacy: Using Your Voice to Drive Trust & Change in Your Community
- 9:30-9:40 PM – Closing Comments & Special Thanks
- 9:40-10:00 PM – Networking/Exhibit Tables
THIS IS A FREE EVENT
Candice Thompson, MD
Kim Rhoads, MD
Join our community of ANGEL Advocates!
Submit your application today and you’ll receive a complimentary ticket to one of our tour stops near you!