Join us for an exciting in-person event, TIGERLILY FOUNDATION: THE CALM’VERSATION, held at the Townwood Community Center in Houston, TX. Get ready to engage in thought-provoking discussions and gain valuable insights on breast health and clinical trials. This free event promises to be an unforgettable experience where you can connect with like-minded individuals and learn from inspiring speakers. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be a part of TIGERLILY FOUNDATION: THE CALM’VERSATION!
In this installation, we will have program elements that support the importance and delicacy of conversations surrounding wellness, health, and clinical trials. Speakers with firsthand experience, local community resource organizations, and local influencers will engage audience members by giving easy access to the information and strength needed to have hard, yet healthy, discussions. Tapas will be provided, and the event will be held at an open-concept community center with designated areas to acquire resources, create a memory, leave a legacy dedication, and build fellowship with other guests. Attendees will leave comforted by the atmosphere and compelled to continue the conversation with their new knowledge base and empowerment.
Our community of ANGEL Advocates are collaborating with changemakers like you to educate, empower and make a change. Stop by to learn more about how you can BE THE CHANGE as an ANGEL Advocate!
Let’s come together for the #UnstoppableANGELTour!
- 1:00 – 1:30 PM: Doors Open: Guest Check-In, Visit Community Resource Tables, Create a Dedication on the Legacy Wall, Enjoy Delicious Small Bites, and Meet & Greet with ANGEL Advocates
- 1:30 – 1:50 PM Welcome: Maimah Karmo, Tigerlily Foundation, Founder and CEO, Moderator Presentation on Clinical Trial Diversity powered by GSK
- 1:50 – 2:15 PM Panel 1: Making Clinical Trials a Part of Your Living Legacy
powered by GSK
- 2:15 – 2:45 PM Intermission
- 2:45 – 3:15 PM Panel 2: The Power of Advocacy: Using Your Voice as an Advocate to Drive Trust and Change in Your Community
- 3:15 – 3:40 PM Intermission
- 3:40 – 3:50pm Closing Remarks
- 4:00 PM Thank You for Coming!
Shreela S. Sharma, PhD, RDN, LD
Join our community of ANGEL Advocates!
Submit your application today and you’ll receive a complimentary ticket to one of our tour stops near you!