- Clinical Trials
- Host conversations with leaders who are allies and Black communities
- Engage diverse representation in Butterfly Club event(s)
- Ensure diversity in Clinical trials Center of Excellence
- Collaborate with Tigerlily Foundation to host Town Hall with internal leadership and staff
- Commit to highlighting Pfizer’s commitment through a social media campaign
- Commit to highlighting Pfizer’s commitment through media outlet promotion
- Commit to engaging Tigerlily Foundation’s ANGELS in Pfizer’s disparities initiatives
- Engage Tigerlily Foundation leadership in media spotlight activities and as a global ambassador
- Issue press release for a call to action with partners, suppliers, etc.
“At Pfizer, our purpose is breakthroughs that change patients’ lives – all patients. We are committed to improving health outcomes for patients everywhere, including traditionally underserved and underrepresented communities such as women of color. From medical grants aimed at addressing health disparities, to policy-related initiatives, to educational resources for patients and healthcare professionals, Pfizer prioritizes partnering with Patient Advocacy Groups and large Professional Organizations to address the greatest challenges patients face and remove barriers to equitable care for all. We are grateful for the opportunity to join the #InclusionPledge and continue our efforts to collaborate with Tigerlily and many other stakeholders to meet the urgent and dynamic needs of breast cancer patients.”
– Emma AndrewsVice President, Patient Advocacy Lead Pfizer, Inc.
New York, New York. Kabul, Afghanistan. Tirana, Albania. Ontario, Canada. Mexico city, Mexico. Argentine Republic. La Paz, Bolivia. Brasilia, Brazil. Santiago, Chille. Bogota, Columbia. Quito, Ecuador. Asunción, Paraguay. Lima, Peru. Montevideo, Uruguay. Caracas, Venezuala. Oranjestad, Aruba. Nassau, Bahamas. Belmopan, Belize. Road Town, British Virgin Islands. Caribbean Region. Cayman Islands. Costa Rica. Dominican Republic. El Salvador. French Guiana. Haiti. Tegucigalpa, Honduras. Managua, Nicaragua. Panamah city. Trinidad & Tobago. Algiers, Algeria. Luanda, Angola. Benin. East Africa Region (Comoros, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda). Egypt. Lobamba, Eswatini. Accra, Ghana. Ivory Coast. Kenya. Mauritius. Mozambique. Nigeria. South Africa. Swaziland.