- Access to genetics and preventive services
- Access to quality care
- Access to clinical trials
- Health literacy
- Systemic racism
- FORCE has signed and endorses the Tigerlily Foundation Inclusion Pledge.
- FORCE will ensure the inclusion of people of color in leadership positions within the organization, including adding additional people of color to our Board of Directors and Scientific Advisory Board.
- FORCE commits to developing meaningful partnerships with organizations that reach BIPOC communities to assure that our programs are culturally competent, representative, equitable and reach everyone who needs our information and resources.
- FORCE commits to focusing efforts on improving and influencing guidelines, policies and legislation that improve equitable access to quality healthcare and increase patient safety and protection.
- FORCE commits to increasing our “organizational health literacy” (as defined in Healthy People 2030) by striving to equitably enable individuals to find, understand, and use information and services to inform health-related decisions and actions for themselves and others.
“FORCE recognizes that Systemic racism contributes to health disparities. We stand in solidarity with Black people and Black communities who, in addition to fighting hereditary cancer, continue to live with the daily reality of racial injustice and violence.?We are grateful for Tigerlily’s leadership and partnership and affirm our commitment to Tigerlily’s inclusion pledge. We look forward to continuing our work together with all our partners to improve health equity and health outcomes”
Tampa, FL, US